21) This was once a station on the old South Manchester
loop line, and then Sainsbury's built their new supermarket around
it. Recently, they said they wanted to demolish it. Where is it?
22) This former hunting lodge at Lyme Park commands stunning
views across south Manchester, Cheshire and Derbyshire. It was
opened to the public this year by its owners, the National Trust,
but what's its name?
a) The Lodge
b) The Cage
c) The Tower
24) This man was largely responsible for the redevelopment
of Castlefield. He's a bookmaker by trade, and became involved
in property development through his company Castlefield Estates.
In 1999 he was awarded the Spirit of Manchester award by the
Manchester Civic Society. What's his name?
a) Howard Bernstein
b) Jim Ramsbottom
c) Roger Chapman
25) This market place is part of a conservation area. In which
Greater Manchester town centre will you find this scene?
26) This church was renovated as part of the redevelopment
of the oldest industrial district in the world. What's the name
of this district?
27) This is the view from the top of the Central Library. We're
looking towards the University district. The street and road
ahead of us are named after another famous university - what
28) This is one of the few places where you can see Manchester
city centre and the Irish sea at the same time. Where did I
take this photograph?
a) Werneth Low
b) Winter Hill
c) Alderley Edge