are situated in Kelvingrove Park. It was built in 1901 and and houses a major collection of paintings, including Impressionists. From 2003 the museum undergoes major refurbishment and will be closed to the public.
With twin ornate towers, brown stone exterior and magnificent entrance porch, the museum is on a palatial scale.
Glasgow Kelvingrove Museum and new fountain
Fuji F601 digital camera
Museums, art galleries, paintings, Glasgow, Clyde Valley, Scotland