Carving on the exterior of the Four Courts, overlooking the River Liffey in Dublin. The Four Courts was completed in 1802 and was badly damaged in the 1922 Civil War. It was partially restored and re-opened in 1932. This carved stonework displays the harp - Irish national symbol - and the words SaorstŠt …ireann - Irish Free State.
See all Four Courts pictures
Dublin Four Courts Saorstát Eireann Irish Harp
Fuji Finepix S3
Dublin landmarks, history of Ireland, Irish culture and history, Four Courts Dublin, Dublin Four Courts, Irish architecture, symbols of Ireland, Gaeilge Irish language, architecture Dublin, Republic of Ireland, Dublin Ireland