This is an archived website and is no longer updated. Click here to go to the www.aidan.co.uk home page
EWM Home Page | Aidan O'Rourke on Twitter and Facebook | Contact
PREV
The Church of St Philip with St Stephen was opened in 1825 and is in the Greek style with an unusual circular bell tower. It was the subject of paintings and drawings by L S Lowry. St Philips merged in 1962 with nearby St Stephens church, which was demolished.
 
 
 
 
 
Join Aidan on his Manchester Photo Walk.
Eyewitness in Manchester Home Page | Aidan O'Rourke on Twitter and Facebook | Contact